After years of operating as separate IT and web services teams, we are excited to announce that we’ve unified under the brand Greystone Technology. We are one team with five unique but complimentary service lines: IT Management, IT Consulting, Digital Marketing, Web Development and Mobile Development.
Our brand mantra, Dig Deep, signifies the unique position we have established the technology services industries. In all areas of service we start by asking questions, digging in, and finding the true context the needs and opportunities our clients have. We have our five unique services, but we know that in technology nothing is ever perfectly black and white. When your IT systems interface with your web site, our IT group walks ten feet to interface with our web group on your behalf. Common vision. Common methodology. Different technology.
Since our inception in 2001, we’ve updated our brand presence exactly zero times before this. That’s 14 years. So, visually speaking, we’ve essentially been walking around wearing oversized carpenters jeans… or insert your own favorite fashion trend of the early 2000’s. Like this. Or this. Or maybe this.
Needless to say, we were due for an overhaul!
We partnered with ToolBox Creative to refine our messaging and produce some amazing visuals, and we couldn’t be happier with the results.
For a bit more on this unification, feel free to read on for more info in the press release below:
DENVER / FORT COLLINS/ BOULDER, CO – 8/17/2015
- Greystone Technology, a Colorado-based technology service provider, announces a new brand unifying its industry leading IT and web service lines.
- Formerly referred to as Greystone Technology Group and Greystone Web Services, the Greystone Technology brand reflects both the unification of the company as well as its vision for the future.
- Greystone Technology encompasses five service lines: Managed IT Services, IT Consulting, Digital Marketing, Web Development, and Mobile App Development. A team of 65 employees operates from offices in Denver, Fort Collins, and Boulder.
- Since 2001 Greystone has focused on redesigning the technology service model. The new brand mantra, “dig deep”, signifies the tenacity and technique for getting to the root of problems and finding solutions that have real impact.
- Today’s announcement includes the company’s new visual brand and logo. The three beams emanating from the logo represent the elements of Greystone’s complete service: connection, creativity and process. The containing shape with odd angles and rounded corners represents the technology ecosystem in which Greystone works.
- Greystone Technology has averaged 40% annual growth for the past 13 years. This year Greystone has been named a Colorado Company to Watch, is listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America (#1547) for the third year, and was selected as the Fort Collins Small Business of the Year among other recognition.
- So far in 2015 Greystone has continued its growth trajectory, added 20 new full time positions, and added office space in all three office locations.
“With our growth and unification, it’s a really fun time to be at Greystone. We genuinely believe in the power of digging deep with our clients and we are thrilled to unveil a brand and logo that communicates this sense of excitement.” – Gary Aronhalt, Director of Business Relations
“We are focused on bringing clients a consistently better technology service experience. We ask the questions that aren’t being asked to solve the problems that aren’t being solved. With five individual, but complimentary offerings, we recognize that lines between types of technology services continue to blur and unified expertise has the greatest impact. In an industry that isn’t used to strong collaboration, we’re poised to deliver very different results.“ – Peter Melby, President
For a PDF of this press release, please click here!