The best technology is worthless if you don’t know how to use it.
With this in mind, we are proud to announce the formation of our new End-User Technical Training Center. The center will be delivering training on standard business applications like Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint as well as cybersecurity and IT processes. We can even build a training program for your industry-specific or custom-built applications! Training can be delivered at your office locations or in our classroom style training center. By providing training for your employees, you will be able to maximize the productivity benefits of the software you already own.
Below are some of our standard courses:
Office 365 Overview: During this instructor-led course, we will discuss the benefits of cloud computing and take a deep dive into the main functionality of Office 365 Email, Calendar Management, and Skype for Business. We will discuss how these resources can be leveraged to increase your company’s productivity.
After taking this course, you will be able to utilize Office 365 to stay more organized and efficient, communicate effectively, and you will feel confident about the navigation of Office 365.
- Stay Organized
- Stay Connected
- Communicate Effectively
- Work Anywhere, Anytime!
- Benefit from More Mailbox Storage
- Integrate Other Applications Seamlessly
- Receive a Certificate of Completion
Office 365 Collaboration: During this instructor-led course, we will look at the Office 365 Applications and OneDrive. There are so many ways we can utilize our resources to stay connected, become and remain organized, and stay in communication with other people. Half of the battle is knowing what’s available to you and how to make use of that knowledge.
- Application Integration
- Collaboration using Skype and Teams
- Communicate Seamlessly Across your Organization
- Keep Meetings and Projects interactive
- Engage in Processes and Procedures
- Organize Documents and Conversations
- Certificate of Completion
Security 101: Cybersecurity has become an increasingly essential topic of conversation. During this instructor-led course, we will cover the concepts of security precautions and social engineering. The more knowledge you have on this topic, the more confidence you will have navigating cybersecurity.
- Education on Core Cybersecurity Concepts
- Understanding of the Impact People Have on your Organizations’ Security
- Be able to Engage in the Right Conversations Surrounding Security Precautions
- Promotes Awareness
- Glossary of Cybersecurity Terms
- Productivity is Increased
- Certificate of Completion
SharePoint: There are so many different opportunities you can explore when utilizing SharePoint. During this instructor led course, we will walk through an overview of SharePoint so that you will walk away with an understanding of how this product can change your day to day productivity, clear space on your servers, be used to collaborate with team members, and organize your documents in a purposeful way.
- Free up Server Space
- Overview of Collaboration Opportunities
- Understand the options of building a customized SharePoint site
- Site Consolidation
- Easy to use
- Document Management
- Certificate of completion