For companies in the Construction + development industry
Architects, Engineers, Builders, and other Construction & Development industry professionals have unique IT challenges. Your organization likely is balancing the need to be efficient and nimble while often managing large amounts of information and data. Design applications create issues for distributed offices and cloud platforms still don’t provide for all of your legacy needs. If you’re sitting in between the past and the future, your IT department needs to drive that balance with common business sense and technology aptitude. An increased need to focus on security now makes IT one of the top 3 challenges for any Construction & Development industry organization.
Many organizations employ their own IT department when they feel their specific needs are too complex for IT outsourcing. Internal IT teams struggle to keep up with quick moving technology and security.
Greystone is designed to bring the Most Effective IT to the Construction and Development industry.
Key areas of Greystone’s Construction and Development Industry expertise:
- Architecting solutions for effectively using design software (CAD, etc.)
- Supporting distributed teams and remote workers
- Establishing and supporting build site temporary offices
- Adapting support to different projects, temporary teams
- Understanding project deliverables, milestones, and deadlines
- Building strong cybersecurity solutions