As a company, we are constantly analyzing our own efforts to pinpoint areas we can improve in. We do this in order to continue building on what it means to provide the most effective IT period.
However, in a year with unique challenges, we would like to take a moment to highlight some of our achievements.
- We showed up for our clients which led to us being featured in Datto’s MSP Rockstar Series.
- This year was our highest placement yet on Colorado Biz Magazines’ top 200 private companies list.
- We partnered with a new investment firm New Charter Technologies to continue our growth.
- We made the Denver Post Top Workplace list for the fifth time.
- We provided hours and hours of free training to help people work from home more effectively.
- We partnered with a local non-profit STEMblazers to deliver remote coding classes.
- We launched an MSP pledge to encourage other MSPs during the initial phases of the pandemic.
We look forward to the challenges that this next year will bring and continuing to provide the most effective IT period.